Peace and Order

Grievance Mechanism for Mabalacat Residents

LGUs can also assist their residents regarding SAP-related complaints.

Residents may write and submit their complaints regarding the implementation of the SAP in the city via drop boxes which are located in the city hall.

Complaints may also be submitted online by sending an email to

Information that needs to be submitted include: (1) name; (2) contact details, including phone and address; (3) barangay being reported; and (3) details about the complaint.

On 2 June 2020, the LGU began verifying complaints received from its grievance mechanism. These will be forwarded to the following agencies for further action:

  1. CHRMO / City Legal / CSC for complaints regarding SAP beneficiaries who work in the government
  2. DILG for elected barangay officials receiving SAP payouts
  3. PNP for recipients receiving multiple payouts or more than one member of the household receiving payouts
  4. DSWD National for those who have received SAPs from DOLE and SSS


Post Contributor: League of Cities of the Philippines

Mabalacat City News CoVid-19 Updates Facebook post
Second Mabalacat City News CoVid-19 Updates Facebook post
This project is supported by The Asia Foundation in cooperation with the Department of the Interior and Local Government.
Experience designed by Limitless Lab.