Civil Service Commission
April 30, 2020
April 30, 2020 11:36 AM
LGUs can inform citizens of eligible small businesses about CSC's guidelines.
Employers will process the applications for their employees.
To be qualified:
- Must be an employee of an eligible small business.
- Must be employed and active as of March 1, 2020 but unable to work due to the ECQ.
- Did not get paid by their employer for at least two weeks during the temporary closure or suspension of work in accordance with Labor Advisory No. 1, Series of 2020.
- Can be of any contract status (e.g., regular, probationary, regular seasonal, project-based, fixed-term).
- Must be certified by the employer in the application as having met all the above criteria.
- Priority will be given to employees that are BIR and SSS-registered and compliant SSS and BIR regulations.
- Employees who have received a subsidy from the Department of Labor and Employment's COVID-19 Adjustment Measures Program (CAMP) shall be eligible for only the first month of the SBWS to avoid duplication.